Hi All,

                I just wanted to let you all in on a deal we are offering to
everyone on this mailing list, regarding Copy a new syncing app we have
deployed here at barracuda networks (www.copy.com<http://www.copy.com>). This
app we wrote couldn't have happened without SQLite, both on Android, and
Windows/Mac/Linux, so to give back to the community, we are offering a free
20GB of cloud storage to everyone who mentions this email and contacts
supp...@copy.com<mailto:supp...@copy.com>.

Thanks to everyone on this list that has taught us a lot about how to make
SQLite work great for our product!
-Jason

Copy, by Barracuda, helps you store, protect, and share all your amazing
things. Start today: www.copy.com.