On 05.04.2013 14:54, Rob Collie wrote:
Hello there,

For my sins, I'm trying to create a library allowing our legacy fortran
code to work with SQL.

Calling this from fortran...

CALL EXECUTESQL('dbTest'//CHAR(0), cQuery, iReturnValue)
...runs the following code, and yet the error returned is 'SQL Logic error
or missing database'. No file is ever created. Is there something dumb I'm
missing here?

extern "C"
{

  void EXECUTESQL(char *dataBase, char *query, int returnValue)
  {

   // Checking the incoming data from FORTRAN
   CStringW wName(dataBase);
   MessageBoxW( NULL, wName, L"Name: ", MB_OK );

   // Create the object
   sqlite3 *oDatabase;

   // Create the error objects
   char *sErrorMessage;
   // Open/create the table, if required
   returnValue = sqlite3_open_v2(dataBase, &oDatabase,
SQLITE_OPEN_READWRITE|SQLITE_OPEN_CREATE, "");
   if (returnValue != SQLITE_OK )
   {
    sqlite3_close(oDatabase);
    MessageBoxA(NULL, sqlite3_errstr(returnValue), "SQL Open Error", MB_OK);
    return;
   }

Rob.