I'm experimenting with sqlite4 by porting an application that currently runs
sqlite3. I'm following the surprisingly straight-forward instructions at
http://sqlite.org/src4/doc/trunk/www/porting.wiki

I see that sqlite4 no longer provides sqlite4_busy_timeout, is there an
equivalent that I should be using? If not, what's the preferred strategy here
now?

Also these appear to take different numbers of arguments than they used to, but
aren't listed in that doc as needing to take a sqlite4_env*. Should they be
added to that list or is there a different change?

sqlite4_result_blob
sqlite4_result_text
sqlite4_create_collation

I realise that sqlite4 isn't production quality (this is just a toy that I'm
porting) and I'm happy to just help update docs where possible

Thanks!