On 4/24/2013 12:45 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
In the beginning I'm issuing "BEGIN". In the end if everything is good I'm
issuing "COMMIT", if not "ROLLBACK".
So when running under debugger in Visual Studio, right after sqlite3_step()
call I am issuing SELECT * FROM playersdrafted in the console.
It comes back empty.

This is normal. A connection wouldn't see the changes made by an uncommitted transaction on another connection.

Upon restarting the program and going thru the same algorithm,  I let it
run after "COMMIT" and then query the table.
It still comes back empty.

This is not normal. Once the transaction is committed, changes should be visible.

Verify that you are actually looking at the same file in both places, and not, say, two files with the same name in different directories. For one thing, check last-modified timestamp on the DB file that you open in the console - it should get bumped up every time your program runs.
--
Igor Tandetnik