previously It used log file to save data. I need  to identify the variables
which need to logged and save into database. So I need to create the table
from this file.c
struct HOST
{
   char Src_MAC[18];
   char Src_IP[16];
   long int Cap_Bytes;
   int TCP,UDP,ICMP,IP,ARP,OTH_Net, OTH_Trans;   // Protocols
   int ftp,ssh,telnet,domain,www,netbios,other;  // Services
};

into this
create table HOST (Src_MAC[18] char,Src_IP[16] char,Cap_Bytes long int,TCP
int,UDP int,ICMP int,IP int,ARP int,OTH_Net int,OTH_Trans int,ftp int,ssh
int,telnet int,domain int,www int,netbios int,other int);

right?
How to I link so that the live data is save into the database?
I'm  not very well in the connection?
can give me some guides?