If what you want is a way to store floating point numbers with a precision
other than double (8 bytes) to decrease space usage or to get more
precisione the answer is no. The only native data types for sqlite are
integer (which can simulate bools), string, double and blob. Plus of course
NULL...
See http://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html