Of course, I understand that I haven't recovered everything, but as I said before, I don't find any big ammount of data lost ;)

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Malformed database recovery

On 14 May 2013, at 4:54pm, "Marcin" <ign...@op.pl> wrote:

Ok, I had a great idea, and propably somehow managed to repair it. I opened dump_all.sql in notepad, deleted two "/**** ERROR: (11) database disk image is malformed *****/", changed ROLLBACK into COMMIT, and it is working so far.

The ROLLBACK indicates that the dump routine got to a certain point and reached corruption. So what you have now is a database which probably contains just /some but not all/ of your original records. If this is better than nothing for you, then that's fine, but don't use it for a year before realising that you have lost vital data.

Simon.