>SQLite doesn't have a DateTime type.  If you are using some sort of library
which does type testing and produces an error if the value is of >the wrong
type, it will always produce an error message when checking for DateTime.

>Simon.

I understand.  As I said in my post, the underlying type of these columns is
text.  However, the SQLiteDataAdapter class tags the columns in the
DataTable as type DateTime when the FillSchema() method is called.  Even
when I alter this to make the columns of type String, a subsequent call to
Fill() generates the error.  Whatever is happening is inside the
SQLiteDataAdapter.