(I think Fehmi diagnosed the problem, that you should not use the "sqlite3"
command when you are already in the "sqlite3" program.  This is about something
completely different.)

If you are using a recent version of Windows, you do not want to be trying to
create your database in the c:\windows\system32 folder. (In Windows Vista or
later, you need administrative privileges to write to any file in that folder.)

Once SQLite3.exe is installed in the system32 folder, you do not need it to be
the current folder to be able to run it (because the system32 folder is in the
path).

If you use "Start / Run / cmd" to get to a Command Prompt, you can do something
like this:

md c:\mydb
cd c:\mydb
sqlite3 test.db

so that your data file is not in the system32 folder. (You only need the "md"
command the first time, to create the directory.)  Once this has been done, you
should be able to do

Start / Run / sqlite3 c:\mydb\test.db

rather than beginning at a Command Prompt.