Hi all!

I have a custom-built sqlite with FTS4 and unicode61 tokenizer for it. I've got
the only one table "messages":

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE messages USING FTS4(body TEXT, tokenize=unicode61);

So, I populate this table with ~100k entries, each one is a sentence (or a
short message) in english or russian. So when I execute SELECT query with
english text in MATCH, I got result less than in a second, but when query is in
russian, it takes minute and more to get result.

I need a case-insensitive search in any language, so I used unicode61 tokenizer.

My code is written for OS X 10.8, SQLite version is 3.7.16, custom defines are
SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3 and SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4_UNICODE61.

Is there a way to boost up the search?