>>Book titles are not unique.
          I agree. 2. Books   :  columns(BookId_primarykey,
Book_id_in_string_format_like_guid)

>>Why is there a problem when there is an author without any books?
          No problem. But, my app need to delete author record from author
table when author doesn't have any books. How to handle this? (I can verify
in author table, whether this author belongs to any other book when book
deletion. If no, delete from author table. I am not happy with this
solution )