Hi,

I use sqlite3_open_v2 with flag SQLITE_OPEN_READONLY to open an SQLite
database. When different processes access the same file (read-only) in
Win, can I be sure that there won't be any problems?

Furthermore, I open another database with SQLITE_OPEN_READWRITE |
SQLITE_OPEN_CREATE. When different processes access the same database in
in Win, are write operations synchronized automatically or do I need to
care about synchronization myself?

Background: My Win32 app uses SQLite3 to store data/settings. Since the
beginning, I just restricted the app to one instance to avoid any
problems with parallel access to the files. Now I want to remove this
constraint and aks myself if I need to do anything else except removing
the single-instance check.

Thank you,
Luke