Yes thanks for the advice...I've already combined the "raw" data i.e.
vectors straight out of the annual reports and the calculated vectors e.g..
"noplat" derived from it which I've given a type "calcd" in the type field
of the same table "itms".
There is some market wide data however, which might not fit into this
vector table Even though the individual items are stored as individual
records.I'm just at the stage of integrating SQLITE with forth and
everything's up for grabs at the moment.