Hi,

I have serveral questions about exclusive transaction. (version 3.7.x)

1. When a exclusive transation started and not yet commit, I found if I
open another connection to the same database and try to access it (using
sqlite3_step), I got the error code SQLITE_MISUSE.  It sounds a little
strange because I thought the error code should be SQLITE_BUSY.  Is that
normal?

2. After started a exclusive transaction with success. Can I expect that
all the operations that follows should run with success? Those
operations could be insert, update, delete and will end with a 'commit
transaction'?  Especially, is that possible that the 'commit' could get
an error of SQLITE_BUSY? You know, the reason I want to use exclusive
transaction is to simplify the programming.

Thanks in advance.

-
woody