We have tried Firefox SQLite Manager, SQLite DB Browser and Navicat.

They all seem fine and Navicat seems good as a paid option with more features
than the other two.

From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of Rob Willett [rob.sql...@robertwillett.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:49 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] GUI for SQLite

Well I just simply downloaded my free copy from the Apple App store. I entered
absolutely zero information (apart from Apple knowing everything about men
anyway). Can't say I've been plagued by spam from other vendors who have
provided free downloads but there's a first time for everything.

It looks a very interesting product, it seems to do an awful lot (to my wholly
untutored ignorant eye) and hasn't crashed in the last ten minutes. I like the
ER diagrams you can make with it.

I'm not complaining and if I like it enough I might even buy the Pro version if
I need the functionality.

BTW just for forms sake, I have zero connections with this company and until I
saw this e-mail didn't even know this product existed.

Rob.