Please forgive my atrocious typo's - I never use a spellchecker for reasons of personal linguistic pride, which tend to bite me when replying in a hurry.

Also, howcome no matter how much I force plaintext format on all mails, it returns as HTML? Does the mailing list have a format specifier for HTML or is my email client (Moz Thunderbird) up to some skullduggery on the downstream end?

Thank you kindly