On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Roger Binns <rog...@rogerbinns.com> wrote:
> On 17/07/13 04:03, Riccardo Vianello wrote:
>> I'm not sure I can do the same with pysqlite),
>
> pysqlite forces a minimum statement cache size of 5.

ok.. thanks for the additional information..

>> but since sqlite3_reset doesn't clear the binding
>
> It can't in general since you can immediately rerun the statement with the
> same bindings.  [...].

yes, sorry, what I meant is that it would make sense to me if the
metadata are preserved across calls to sqlite3_reset, since this
operation doesn't clear the bindings.. when I have a moment I will
produce a small example illustrating the problem, but I suspect I will
need to replace the use of these auxdata functions with a different
mechanism.

Thanks again,

--
Riccardo