after sqlite3_reset () all bound parameters keep their values they are not unbound or nullified by default so for that purpose you would have to call sqlite3_call_bindings ()

see link http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/clear_bindings.html

this is not necessary if you want to keep all bound values except of those you reset with new values.