Hi All,

Is there a way within SQLite to configure how many bytes each interaction with
the IO layer occur as? According to the http://www.sqlite.org/atomiccommit.html
doc, SQLITE does sector writes and that is configured by the xSectorSize
function within the IO Methods object. From the behavior I have observed,
SQLite is not using that value for the RW interactions with the VFS layers. I
am seeing it use the size of the database page instead for IO operations which
is nice, however my hardware doesn't like that size of access.

Am I misunderstanding the behavior? Or is sqlite supposed to use the page size
and the documentation is incorrect?

F. Andrew Beal

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
266 Woods Hole Road MS#18