On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Jan Slodicka <j...@resco.net> wrote:

> Has anybody any clue what can go wrong? I can add more details if useful or
> even send corrupted DB. (Just will have to convert it to plaintext,
> hopefully this does not create other problems.

One usually gets a link to http://www.sqlite.org/howtocorrupt.html in
situations like this on this list.

It doesn't seem to be the case here, but Foreign-Keys are optional in
SQLite, and unfortunately you cannot enforce all clients to enable FKs in
the DB file itself, so you have to make sure that you always enable them
explicitly yourself when connecting to that DB (a pet peeve of mine), which
assumes you control all accesses to the DB file in your own code (which is
probable in a phone-based app though). Worth to check as well.

I hope this helps. --DD