Hi All,

I have noticed a strange infinite loop in the memsys5 allocator functions. I am
trying to track it down and was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue
before.

In memsys5UnlinkFirst, I am watching the values of i and iFirst oscillate back
and forth with no progress being made to the end condition.
IE:
If i is 1156096 and iFirst is 1155808, they seem to vary back and forth between
those values with no chance of going to zero.

Now I have change the location of the allocated memory block and the values
changed respectively to live within the new block however the offsets did not
remain the same with reference to the allocated memory block.

Thanks!

F. Andrew Beal

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
266 Woods Hole Road MS#18