I am using Jffs2 file system. As of now I using all default from
sqlite3.I am not sure with this information it is possible to get some
approx that with 'X KB data, database file size will be 'Y' KB or MB.

> Regarding default file size.
I understand with the use of max_page_count & size of each page
database file size is get calculated.
What is default setting for max_page_count (I leanr Default for page is 1KB)

Cheers -
Techi