Thank you very much Mr.McKown

On 9/3/2013 5:36 PM, John McKown wrote:
I think you're on the wrong list. This is more a "how to use" type forum.
You might want to subscribe to sqlite-dev (
http://sqlite.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-dev) where the
developers hang out. You may not have gotten any response because nobody
here has tried and so has no experience to relate. I don't know anything
about RTOS, so I certainly can't help any.

Why not just try and see what happens? That's what I tend to do.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM, Pratheek Prakash