Hi

I am hoping someone can help with this one. I am aware that some might consider
it a C issue more than sqlite3, but C doesn't handle this well and so I am
looking for specific sqlite3 info.

I am looking to create my own sqlite3 Appcelerator module. Appcelerator at
present already uses sqlite3 and so compiles in the iOS sqlite3 dynamic
library. This is not something I have control over. So if I create my own
module the sqlite3 external symbols cause a duplicate symbol error.

Searching around on Google it seems that namespacing in c / obj-c is not
possible for the sqlite3 library. Or at least I haven't got any of the hacky
 workarounds to work. So I was wondering if someone was able to point me in the
direction of creating a list of symbols that I would need to rename in order to
effectively namespace the library. I would intend to parse the consolidated
source through perl or the such like to achieve this.

Thanks

Neville

--
Surgeons Net Education: http://www.surgeons.org.uk