Hi!

Using Libgda (http://www.gnome-db.org) you can create virtual connections
which "aggregate" several other connections (meaning all the tables from
all the connections can be used in single SQL queries and you could copy
data using an "INSERT INTO XXX SELECT ... FROM YYY" query), in your case
you could aggregate a PostgreSQL and a SQLite connection.

Hope it helps,
Regards
Vivien