On 9/28/2013 7:12 PM, ChingChang Hsiao wrote:

I have 2 similar tables. If_idx and dest_addr_idx are the keys. I am trying to
synchronize the rows. Is there one sql statement to delete the extra row or 2
statements to get the result for the extra if_idx, 69 and  dest_addr_idx ,1 and
then delete it from the table lldp_stats_tx_port_table_clear.

delete from lldp_stats_tx_port_table_clear where if_idx not in (select if_idx
from lldp_stats_tx_port_table);

It is one statement for one key if_idx. How about use 2 keys if_idx and
dest_addr_idx?

If I understand you correctly (which I'm not sure of), you are looking for something like this:

delete from lldp_stats_tx_port_table_clear
where not exists (
  select 1 from lldp_stats_tx_port_table t
  where t.if_idx = lldp_stats_tx_port_table_clear.if_idx
  and t.dest_addr_idx = lldp_stats_tx_port_table_clear.dest_addr_idx);

--
Igor Tandetnik