Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:39:04 -0800
From: "Andreas Hofmann" <andreas.hofm...@ku7t.org>
To: "'General Discussion of SQLite Database'"
       <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'
or one of its dependencies on Windows XP. Ideas?

Even more information. I used fuslogvw.exe to see the binding errors.  It
seems that the assembly of System.SQLite.Data.dll was loaded fine:

LOG: GAC Lookup was unsuccessful.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Program
Files/N1MMLogger+/System.Data.SQLite.DLL.
LOG: Assembly download was successful. Attempting setup of file: C:\Program
Files\N1MMLogger+\System.Data.SQLite.dll
LOG: Entering run-from-source setup phase.
LOG: Assembly Name is: System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.86.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139
LOG: Binding succeeds. Returns assembly from C:\Program
Files\N1MMLogger+\System.Data.SQLite.dll.
LOG: Assembly is loaded in default load context.

But the native image was not:

OG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
LOG: Dynamic Base = NULL
LOG: Cache Base = NULL
LOG: AppName = N1MMLogger.net.exe
Calling assembly : N1MMLogger.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null.
===
LOG: Start binding of native image System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.86.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139.
WRN: No matching native image found.