On 23 Nov 2013, at 1:03am, Liang Kunming <kunming.li...@utstar.com> wrote:

> I meet some issue when use the sqlite on Solaris 10. The db file is made by
> the sqlite R3.4.2 version and the sqlite3 is compiled on Solaris 10 platform
> (has attached). When the db file meet 2147483648 bytes (2Gigabytes), the file
> size can not increase anymore, and query/write also error. When query or
> write the data, the exception as below. Who know the solution of this issue
> and can share me, thanks very much.

Your trace indicates that you are using a network file system (perhaps the one
called NFS) to access the drive your database is on.  Which file system and/or
network file system are you using to access that drive ?

Can you please test that it is possible to make a 3GB file of any kind on that
drive.  A long text file would do fine, but not a file completely filled with
hex zeros (0x00).

Simon.