Hello,
I'm trying to build sqlite for aarch64 (ARMv8) and one of the expression
tests is failing (specifically e_expr-31.2.4) with:
> Expected: [integer -9223372036854775808]
>      Got: [integer 9223372036854775807]
>From the comment, I gather that this should test correct CASTing from
REAL to INT, and that somehow it returns the wrong extreme (largest
positive integer instead of largest negative).

Can someone point me where in the source is that implemented? I would
like to try to fix it, but I'm unable to find the actual execution of
the CAST.

Thanks in advance.
--
Jan Stanek - Red Hat Associate Developer Engineer - Databases Team