Hi All,

Thank you all about the help on adding tables.

Adding the tables between  transactions did help a lot. Speed is now ok.

I received a suggestion that in my case is quite valid:

My tables have all the same number of columns ( 1 column only.. of BLOBs.)
and Simon Slavin suggested I could use only one big table where I add an
extra column to identify the table name.

This seems quite a nice approach, because it does seems to be more memory
efficient in terms of disk usage.

However my question is the following:

Let's assume that TABLE now designates my real tables that can be either
SQLITE tables or sub groups of records inside one big real SQLite table

I have to load to memory and save to DB groups of these TABLE at the same
time ( by saving I refer to update or save the blobs inside each table ).

What if  faster?

Accessing a table in SQLite and updating deleting or adding new records

Or

Querying the records of one table in such a way that the select records have
a field = Table Name..and then adding and updating these records.

( by updating I mean using the direct functions for incremental BLOB access
)

Thank you All

Carlos