Hayden Livingston wrote:

> (A) How do I create a Percentile Query?

First, the percentile extension function needs to be loaded into SQLite,
either statically or dynamically, as described here:

https://www.sqlite.org/loadext.html

The necessary source code can be found in the repository, here:

https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact?ci=trunk&filename=ext/misc/percentile.c

After compiling and loading the extension, the function can be used in
queries, e.g.:

        CREATE TABLE t1(x);
        INSERT INTO t1 VALUES(1),(4),(6),(7),(8),(9),(11),(11),(11);
        SELECT percentile(x,25) FROM t1;

> (B) How do I make it work for the SQLite System.Data.Sqlite adapter in
.NET?

This involves modifying the SQLite.Interop project to include the percentile
extension.  The next release (1.0.90.0) will now include this extension by
default.

--
Joe Mistachkin