Hi,

I am trying to add some additional data with the table structure stored in
SQLite. Everything seems to be working fine but when I do an alter query it
seems to drop the table.

I have made changes in the following functions to handle the addition of
the data:
sqlite3AlterFinishAddColumn() ,
sqlite3EndTable(),

I have made changes in the following functions to remove the changes during
runtime only (sqlite feels its a normal table)
sqlite3InitCallback(),
execExecSql()

I am trying to understand the ALTER queries and which function handles
them. Any hint would be immensely appreciated. I have wasted a day or two
trying to figure out why is the database dropping the structure when I add
a column to an existing table (modified by my code)