Hello.

I'm developing a small games engine in my spare time which stores all of its
content in a SQLite3 database file, with a C#/.NET/Mono editor package
creating records and a portable C/OpenGL player application performing
queries to load content and generate the data required.  It's proving to be
an amazing tool for this, as Sqlite3 can generate my vertex/index buffers
(also merging static objects and removing duplicate vertices) with a few
joins and a temporary table, and all I have to do on the C side is create an
array and populate it from the query.  I'm open sourcing it and it should be
approved soon; though don't get excited, it's just a palette and mesh editor
so far!

I'd like to request an application ID value to identify the databases used
by the engine.  The value I'd like to allocate, if possible, is:
Kerfuffle Engine Content Pack Library (KECL) - 4b45434c

Thanks again for this amazing tool, it's just awesome.