I've finally finished converting from SQLserver Express to SQLite for an
ASP.NET app on my development machine.

VS 2010 Professional. System.Data.SQLite version 1.0.90.0, and 1.0.89.0

Got everything working great in development, but did I ever have problems
deploying to Win Server 2012.  Finally figured out (I think) the MANY
downloads of System.Data.SQLite and was able to get everything properly
slowly, but did work properly.

The asp.net app is several pages, each with from one to three datagrids that
are filled using ADO.NET.  Very little actual code.  Using  GridView,
DetailsView, DropDownList, and SqlDataSource
(ProviderName="System.Data.SQLite") controls.

It's really not an ASP.NET app, but an ASP.NET Website.

Anyway, the page loads and the grids populate nearly instantaneously on the
development machine under VS2012, but when deployed to WinServer 2012, it
can take more than 20 seconds to populate the grids.

After days of trying every configuration of DLLs that I could think of,  I
finally achieved success by merely replacing the System.Data.SQLite.dll file
that is version 1.0.90.0  (bundled) with a .dll file from an app I wrote a
few years ago:    System.Data.SQLite.dll version 1.0.60.0.    Now, the grids
load instantaneously on both systems!

I would like to find out what is wrong, as I would prefer to keep current
with SQLite releases.

Any suggestions on next steps?

Note:   Both machines are x64 and using NF4.0.    Also, could only get ANY
of many versions of System.Data.SQLite.dll that I tried on WINServer 2012 by
configuring the AppPool to allow 32 bit execution.  I don't understand that
either.     .dll is located  in /Bin folder.