- We encrypted our database with common System.Data.SQLite method -
public void ChangePassword(string newPassword) -
in SQLiteConnection .NET class.
- No, there were no changes in the system.
- We tried SQLite shell tool. Does it open an encrypted database? Honestly, we
found no info about it. Anyway, it seems like ".open" command (with no password
settings) works correctly, but any query returns "file is encrypted or is not a
database" error.
- And we tried to open this DB on different computers. Bad luck.
- One more attempt in SQLiteManager - a Firefox plugin:
"Error in opening file data - either the file is encrypted or corrupt
Exception Name: NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED
Exception Message: Component returned failure code: 0x8052000b
(NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED) [mozIStorageService.openUnsharedDatabase]"

Пятница, 7 февраля 2014, 15:35 UTC от Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org>:
On 7 Feb 2014, at 10:49am, Iksanov Husain <hus_...@mail.ru> wrote:
> We have an encrypted SQLite database with a password which is set
> programmatically in .NET interface.
Can you tell us which encryption system you used to encrypt your database ?
Did you change anything in the last day or two: updated operating system, or
new DLL ?
If you put a copy of the SQLite shell tool on that computer, will it open the
file ?
If you move the database to a different computer can you open it ?
Simon.

--
Хусаин Иксанов