On 14 Feb 2014, at 11:08am, Alberto Gioia <downloa...@tiscali.it> wrote:

> I wrote a web application that uses a combination of webserver, php and
> sqlite.
> A page uses a connection to a DB to generate with a choice a "select box",
> all work good on pc.
> I have installed all need on a embedded linux using
> "lighttpd-1.4.32+php-5.4.6-sqlite3-3.7.1".
> The connection is ok, the query is ok, but when use this istruction:
>
> fetchArray(SQLITE3_ASSOC)
>
> all is locked and the rest of the code is not executed, it seems it goes into
> loop.

Please look at any error messages produced by PHP or Apache.  You should find
at least a log file produced by Apache which has an error message in.

If you cannot find an error message, instead of using ->fetchArray() please try
to fetch just one row using ->querySingle() and see whether you get a similar
problem.

Simon.