On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 7:29 AM, Max Vlasov <max.vla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> The only one a little similar I found is
>>   http://www.sqlite.org/docsrc/artifact/873cf35adf14cf34
>>   ( mentioned as art/syntax/all-bnf.html )
>>

> An updated version of all-bnf.html has now been checked in at
> http://www.sqlite.org/docsrc/doc/trunk/art/syntax/all-bnf.html

Thanks a lot, that human-machine activity was much faster than my
writing reply post :)

My  thoughts about parsing was about using it to recognize some states
of user queries to suggest additional tasks. In a sense any query is a
small database containing for example
- the list of datasets used (might be a quick hint nearby),
- possible state of master-detail relationship (enabling menu item for
showing tow connected list views instead of the joined table)

I already tried to detect some states without parsing, but obviously
not so much is possible without full AST at hands.

Max