Dear Sir,

I've done some tests with sqlite and I haven't
found the table sqlite_sequence.
In sqlite documentation, on item 2.6.2 The sqlite_sequence table:
The sqlite_sequence table is an internal table used to help implement
AUTOINCREMENT <http://www.sqlite.org/autoinc.html>. The sqlite_sequence
table is created automatically whenever any ordinary table with an
AUTOINCREMENT integer primary key is created. Once created, the
sqlite_sequence table exists in the sqlite_master table forever;
I've looked for it at sqlite_master but it is not there.
Nor evem a select form sqlite_sequence works.
Could you help me with it?
Should I create this table to control all sequences?
Best regards,
Saulo

--
Saulo Pereira Ribeiro, D.Sc.

|_ COPPE / Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
|_ D.Sc. in Computer Graphics at Systems Engineering and Computing Program
(PESC)

|_ Contact: +55 21 8429-7083 (cel)
|_ E-mail: sau...@gmail.com
|_ Homepage: www.lcg.ufrj.br/Members/saulo