Hi,

  I would like to add check constraint for existing database. Is it
possible?

  for ex:
  create table emp(id integer primary key autoincrement,
fullname,fathername,mothername as text);
  insert into emp(fullname,fathername,mothername) values("a","b","c");
  insert into emp(fullname,fathername,mothername) values("b","d","e");

  I want to add check constraint for fathername and mothername columns for
existing database.

  What if I add check constraints for above schema. I tried, but it didnt
throw any errors as well as check constraints didn't apply.

   Is there anyway to add check constraints for existing database?

Thanks,
va