Hello,

I have a problem with sqlite3_exec that the first delete execute
suuccesfully but the second delete (table2) does not.
 My qustion is : sqlite_exec can return a value different with  SQLITE_OK
and it works ok????

this is my code:

snprintf(query,q_size,"DELETE FROM " table1 " where record = %d", id);
  retval = sqlite3_exec(handle,query,0,0,0);

  if ( retval != SQLITE_OK )
  {
 TRACE_ERROR("Error in sql query: %s", query);
  }

  else
  {
  snprintf(query,q_size,"DELETE FROM " table2 " where record_id = %d", id);