Hi,

I'm a new user of sqlite3. I would like to have a try on a fixed bug which
is a race condition.
If I made any wrong assumption, please correct me.

What I am seeking for are: A race condition version of SQLite3 and a race
condition triggering input.

According to the  repository timeline
<http://www.sqlite.org/src/timeline?n=20&c=2010-06-09>  , an item [
7c102c7b5f <http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/7c102c7b5f>  ] fixed a race
condition.
The item shows that src/wal.cc and test/wal2.test were modified.
So I guess that the test/wal2.test may be able to trigger the bug as this
may be a regression test.
Am I correct?

So, I checked out both [ 7c102c7b5f
<http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/7c102c7b5f>  ] and [ b072e9f69a
<http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/b072e9f69ad5ec68b8ec4c716556070001f885e0>  ]
(which is a previous version of [7c102c7b5f] and I assume it contains the
race condition bug).
And I tried to run 'test/wal2.test' in this two checkouts as following:

mkdir build
cd build
../configure
make
make test
./testfixture ../test/wal2.test

They execute with no problem. So I have some questions:

1) When I ran './testfixture ../test/wal2.test', all test cases belonging to
wal2 were executed sequentially. Can I target for *only one test case*? such
as wal2-9.1?

2) Can I run a test case, for example wal2-9.1, *without using
'./testfixture'*. This is because I am trying to use SQLite3 as a benchmark
to evaluate a race condition testing tool which is  Maple
<https://github.com/jieyu/maple>  .

3) If the test case or the versions I am trying do not involve race
condition bugs, can you advise me any version which contains race condition
bug? And is there any test case or input which can trigger the bug?

Thanks in advance!

Torrey