On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Alexander Bich <quy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I was trying to upgrade SQLite version in my C++ application from
> 3.8.0.2 to 3.8.4.3. Unfortunately after upgrade my application became
> experience major problems. I tracked down the bug and got an SQL
> script which gives different result on different versions of SQLite.

Thanks for the bug report and for the concise script for reproducing the
bug.

The problem is now fixed on trunk.  The problem has actually existed in all
prior versions of SQLite that supported partial indices.  That your script
happened to work in 3.8.0.2 was just a happy accident.  The problem has
been fixed by check-in http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/3122b836408 and the
ticket http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/2ea3e9fe6379fc3f6 has been closed.
--
D. Richard Hipp