On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Milap Tank <milapt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello sir/madam
>
> my self milap tank from india , i am android developer
>
> i am  develop one application in which i am using SQLITE database.
>

> when i query do with multiple clause like  UNION ALL,LIMIT ,GROUP BY  and
> also sub query
>

> i used to run my app in > 4.0 device works fine but  once i have in 2.3
> device query does not respond as per requirement
>
> here is my  http://sqlfiddle.com/#!5/03ecc/146

This problem is described by ticket
http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/02a8e81d44 which was fixed on 2010-04-15 for
SQLite version 3.7.0.  The fix first appeared in Android in 3.0.  However,
some handset vendors shipped their Android 2.3 phones with an updated
SQLite that also fixed the problem, so not every 2.3 will show this
malfunction.

You can work around the problem by adding "OFFSET 0" after the LIMIT in
both subqueries.

> my question is SQLite sub query with LIMIT not work in 2.3 device??
>
> my question on stackoverflow
> <
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22706786/sqlite-sub-query-with-limit-not-work-in-2-3-device
> >whatever
> respond i got all tried but no get my answer
>

> thanks ...
> http://about.me/milaptank/

D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org