On 15/4/2014 3:36 PM, Joe Mistachkin wrote:

It might be useful to measure the processor and storage performance of
the device, using some external benchmarking tool, and then compare it
against the other devices you have.

If the disk performance is indeed slower on this particular device, maybe, another question to ask is: Is there a way to make SQLite3 less disk-bound? What are the sorts of things that could help?

1. I guess the obvious one would be to increase the cache size.
2. I think the query pattern would determine if increasing the page size is a good idea... a larger page size will certainly hold more records, but if your reading pattern jumps all around the database, then reading in an 8KB page for every thing instead of a 4KB page would likely slow down things as well.

Any other thoughts?

Best Regards,
Mohit.