From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Lane Williams
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:53 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Windows Phone 8.1

I have used the SQLite on several Windows Store and Windows Phone projects
including the latest version 3.8.4.3 on a Windows Phone 8 project from VS 2013,
they all work Great.

However the 3.8.4.3 version will not recognize in my latest Windows Phone
8.1 project.  I am trying to use the new "Universal Apps" method in VS 2013,
the Windows 8.1 will load (3.8.4.3) but the Windows Phone 8.1 does not show the
SQLite as an option to load.

Is an update in the works to support the latest Windows Phone 8.1 platform.  Is
there a suggested work around for using the current version of SQLite with
Windows Phone 8.1.

Thanks,
Lane