Hi Roger,

No doubt that ASPW is much much better than SQLite3 standard library module.

Unfortunately, many People won't install ASPW because :
- Python "out of the box" SQLite experience has been complex for them
(newcomers in Python),
- no small utility was there to keep their SQLite interest and motivate
them further,
- or more simply, they can't install anything on their school PC.

The small utility may be a small click-click-run-run  Database Browser in
one python file, with all basics functions.
==> So my questions since a few weeks, for which ASPW can't help me.

Regards,