Hello.

Running Sqlite 3.8.4.3 in an iOS application in WAL mode. One writer. Many
readers. Each thread on own connection.

After a particular big bulk insert of data, during which, BTW, indices are
dropped and recreated and an ANALYZE done, sqlite is reporting on the
SQLITE_CONFIG_LOG callback:

 Message: statement aborts at NN: [SELECT xxxxx
 Error code: 17

17 is a SQLITE_SCHEMA error. The schema has not actually changed -- at least
not intentionally!

The occurrence is pretty deterministic.

I traced through the source and Sqlite quietly retries the error and the second
time it succeeds. No error is returned to the originating API call.

So..is this benign? Can/should I fix? How worried should I be?

Thanks

-- Ward