Von: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] im
Auftrag von Josh Wilson [neozenith....@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Juni 2014 04:38
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Unicode61 Tokenizer

Righteo thanks for the sanity check that it must be me at fault and that this
is indeed possible without ICU.

I have a separate XCode project for rolling the latest SQLite amalgamation
and copy that built library out of the Derived Data folder into our main App
project.

It would appear I kept copying an old file for v3.8.4.3 and not the actual
v3.8.5 I was modifying so no wonder there was no change. So after a `Clean`
and `Delete Derived Data` then build the resulting build worked. Rookie
mistake, sorry guys.

I simply followed the ottersoftware approach to adding the defines at the
top of the sqlite3.c file after SQLITE_CORE and SQLITE_AMALGAMATION get
defined.

#define SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4
#define SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS
#define SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4_UNICODE61

This worked for me building against the iOS7.1 SDK (including 64bit
architecture build) for anyone else's future reference.