This info is not provided by the API (or I missed it). I required this for
a ranking that considers both the distance of N matches to each other, and
the offset of those matches to the beginning of a text. I worked around
this by giving a boost for the byte distance of the words (taking into
account the length in bytes of a phrase, phrases with less byte distance
to each other as provided in the order of their appearance of the match
statement get a slightly higher boost).

This worked Ok as approximation. Depending how your ranking needs to be
calculated, you¹d however maybe better use a custom extra fts info table
and fill this info yourself.