Hi  *Roger Binns*,
Thanks for the reply.Actually i wasnt checking mail-list for answer i
thought i will be getting mail to my gmail that is the reason i posted on
developers forum too.

*Richard Hipp*,
i dont see any reply from you in the mail-list.

*Roger Binns/*

*Richard Hipp,*
I am planning to use SQLite library in *Avionics Level B software*.For that
i need to prove that this software complies to *DO-178B standards*.For that
i need to prove that it follows some 64 objectives set by DO-178B .

Ex)Listed below are some of the 64 objectives

*Planning Documents:*
1)Plan for software aspects of certification
2)Software development plan
3)software verification plan
4)software configuration management plan
5)software quality assurance plan
6)software requirements standards
7)software design standards
8)software coding standards

*Verification Documents:*

1)Software verification cases & Procedures
2)software verification results
3)software configuration management records
4)software configuration index
5)bug reports
6)software quality assurance records
7)software conformity review
8)software accomplishment summary

So i want to know where to get all these documents or information for
*SQLite*